Thursday, June 9, 2016

NFG

"This is Peter Paray, I am at the point of not giving any fucks. I don't need a fucking narrator to set the mood or to explain the situation. This is the situation. FUCK YOU. My life is a series of fucked up events occurring at the wrong time and I don't need anyone to explain that to you. Yes, it's possible to have a change of heart, it's possible to become a totally new person, but honestly... I don't want to be that person, I like who I am! I like hating everybody, I like hating myself, I like being alone, and being frowned upon by society, that's who I am! I like getting flat tires in the middle of the night, 5 minutes away from home, with a 12 pack of beers in the car and a slight buzz (that 5 minute drive turned into an hour and a half).  I DONT GIVE A FUCK... I am who I am, nobody can change that but me, and I don't care for changing who I am, so I guess that's who I'll be forever. I don't need your approval, I don't need to be accepted. I'm angry that I feel so angry, and that angers me.. Knocking down beers by the minute, I feel sick to my stomach, but that's a feeling that I'm used to, hating my own guts as they breathe and digest for me. I'm a fucking asshole and I've accepted that. I AM PETER PARAY. Bring it on!!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment